As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for an exercise bike, aren’t you? Looks like you want to keep your athletic physique super fit. And now you want the Bladez Fitness’s BH 200U stationary exercise bike to serve that purpose. This might be the reason for you to look for the BH exercise bike review.
So let us introduce you to this BH 200U exercise bike from Bladez Fitness. The BH 200U stationary exercise bike is a type of indoor cycling exercise bike. For those who do not know what and indoor cycling exercise bike is; this part is just for you. The indoor cycling exercise bike; also known as spin exercise bike or spinner exercise bike are the stationary exercise bikes which are used by professionals like athletes to keep their body fit. Indoor cycling exercise bikes are not to be used by normal people. These exercise bikes have a heavy flywheel and extended workout features unlike the upright exercise bikes or recumbent exercise bikes. So if you are not a professional then our recommendation does not start using a spin bike without proper preparations.
But for those who are already professional, you should use an indoor cycling bike to stay fit. So let’s not waste anymore of your time. Now we will directly discuss the BH exercise bike review.
As you already know, this BH exercise bike is one type of indoor cycling stationary bike.
Resistance is one of the most important factors for any exercise bike. And it is more important in case of the indoor cycling bikes. Without a good amount of resistance, there will be no benefit of using an indoor type exercise bike. The resistance system has different levels of exercise. From smooth riding to very rough riding like climbing hills or mountain with a bike; indoor cycling bikes should have such type of resistance.
The resistance system of this spin bike is magnetic type. This machine uses magnets with the flywheel to apply resistance while riding the bike. A special advantage of having magnetic resistance in an exercise bike is that most of the time it does not make any noise. Even if sometimes it produces sound, it is a very low sound. If your exercise bike has a magnetic resistance system and it makes excessive sound then you should check the machine to find if it has any fault or not.
Along with the magnetic resistance system, there are also 16 different levels of resistance which are also electronically controlled.
This BH 200U spin bike comes to you with multiple programs already installed in it. Firstly, there is a program installed in the machine only for heart rate monitoring. There is a Hear Rate chest strap with the bike to read your heart rate during workouts. It sends the readings to the machine and the program shows it on the monitor and keeps track of workout progress.
Then, there are 23 built-in workout programs set in the machine with different types of workouts. Each of the workouts is of different intensities. You can choose any one of them as you wish for special workouts.
There is nothing much to discuss the seat of an indoor cycling bike. Because their seats are not made very soft ad comfortable. They generally have the normal seat we find in the bicycles.
The mentionable feature of the seat of this bike is that it is adjustable in multiple ways. It can be adjusted forwards or backwards and upwards or downwards. There are two knobs below the seat with which you can make your necessary adjustments.
Having good quality pedals is important for an exercise bike. Otherwise unexpected accidents may occur. So Bladez Fitness has made this 200U bike with sure-grip pedals which are a bit large in size in comparison to other types of exercise bikes.
Furthermore, there are safety straps on both of the pedals to prevent the feet from slipping and ensuring safe and comfortable pedaling.
Just like all the other best exercise bikes, this BH 200U indoor cycling bike also consists of a rich display. Its display console is richer than most of the other types of consoles. The manufacturers have made the console most easy to read with a large blue backlit LCD monitor. The console carries the control of the whole machine while the display monitor shows the readings created during workouts. To be more specific, it shows time, speed, distance, revolutions per minute; also familiar as RPM, calories burnt during exercise, heart pulse rate, etc.
- Brand name : Bladez Fitness
- Model name : 200U
- Dimensions : 38.5 x 24 x 54.5 inches
- Weight : 60.5 pounds
- Max user weight : 275 pounds
- Resistance : Magnetic resistance
- Resistance levels: 16 levels
- Programs : 23 workout programs, 1 heart rate program
- Seat : 4 way adjustable
- Pedals : Sure-grip, strapped pedals
- Toe cage : No
- Handlebars : Yes
- Monitor : Blue backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Statistics : Time, distance, speed, calories, heart pulse rate, RPM, controls
- Transportation wheels : Yes
- Bottle holder : No
- Amazon ratings : 4 out of 5
- Rich blue backlit LCD console and monitor which has the control of the whole bike as well as shows the time, speed, distance, revolutions per minute; also familiar as RPM, calories burnt during exercise, heart pulse rate, etc.
- Electronically controlled 16 levels of magnetic resistance for the users to have hardcore workouts.
- Sure-grip and strapped pedal in shape of the foot for a better pedaling experience.
- Pre-installed 23 different workout programs for various types of work out experiences.
- 4 way adjustable seat and comfortable saddle for helping the users to work out for a longer period of time.
- Transportation wheels for moving the exercise bike from one place to another easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: What is the maximum user weight this bike supports?
Ans: This bike supports 275 pounds of maximum user weight.
Ques: How many programs would I be able to access in this bike?
Ans: There are 23 preset programs for various types of workouts in this BH 200U indoor cycling bike.
Ques: Is there any hear rate sensor in this bike?
Ans: Yes, there is heart rate sensor in this bike situated on its handlebars.
This is everything on BH exercise bike review. Hope you have achieved everything you wanted to know about the bike.
If you see that our article is helpful for you, here are some of our other articles on exercise bikes-
- best exercise bike
- best exercise bike recumbent
- Latest upright exercise bike
- best exercise bike for losing weight
- best folding exercise bike
- Folding Exercise Bike for Short Person
- Best Exercise Bike for seniors
- Best Exercise Bike for Bad Knees
- Best Inexpensive Elliptical
- The best Slim Cycle Reviews
- Best Recumbent Bike
- Best Elliptical
- Echelon Bike Reviews
- Best Spin Bike
- Best stationary bike for home
- Check the Best elliptical for under $500
- Best mini exercise bike
- best stationary bike
- Cheapest Exercise Bike reviews
- Best foldable exercise bike
- best cheapest exercise bike
- slim cycle reviews
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.