As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nowadays people are getting more conscious about having a fit and healthy body. But it gets tough to attain this because of the busy schedule life. Not all can go to the gym and attain a good body shape within a few days. It requires both time and some amount of hard work that some people can’t give. However, there is an easy solution to this issue. And it is that you can get an indoor exercise bike in your home where you can manage your workout schedule. Also, you can give an effort in your workout according to your needs. So, for the beginners, the Diamondback has brought their 510Ic series that is an economy exercise cycle. This indoor spin bike is mainly designed for beginner riders looking to work out in their homes. For this reason, today I will be giving you Diamondback spin bike review. So, let’s do it.
The Diamondback 510Ic is comprised of a servo motor supported magnetic resistance system. Magnetic resistance provides a very smooth ride as the magnets don’t come in contact with the flywheel. As a result, you don’t have to tension about replacing the brake pads. The bike’s resistance is electrically controlled providing 16 levels of resistance that is fine-tune using the computer console. However, you can also ride the exercise bike without fixing the resistance setting on the computer console. Thus, in such a case, you may experience an actual outdoor bike ride feel. Again, when you have the highest level of resistance setting you might have pedaling difficulty. But it will resemble the feel of steep climbing.
Flywheel and Drive System:
The Diamondback 510Ic trainer features 31lb perimeter-weighted flywheel that provides a steady momentum. The flywheel also offers a smooth motion by decreasing the Stairmaster feel mainly while you are pedaling on a high level of resistance settings. However, coasting on this bike is not possible.
The bike also features an emergency brake. The emergency brake is a large wool-felt brake pad located on top of the flywheel. Although the emergency brake is an important feature of this spin bike it is not the main resistance system.
The Diamondback indoor cycle is a belt-driven bike that consisting of a 5PK1320mm, heavy-duty rubber belt. It is not required to lubricate the drive system of the bike. Plus, the indoor spin bike is of very low maintenance.
The Diamondback trainer bike’s body frame is made of a high-tensile steel frame that is secured by industrial-grade powder paint coatings. The frame steel is highly anti-corrosive. The maximum sturdiness of the bike comes from the welded joints of the one-piece mainframe. Super strong and chemical-resistive ABS and PVC covers are used to protect the belt-drive system. In all, the bike is not that heavy and it can adjust even in a small space. The trainer bike can handle user weight up to 300 pounds.
The Diamondback 510Ic spin exercise bike doesn’t feature a super-advanced bike. But however, it is at least better than the basic computer console. The console display has a blue backlit LCD screen that is pretty easy to read during the workout. The console screen turns on instantly when you start pedaling. You can easily use the console display. The display monitors a lot of workout values such as heart rate, elapsed time, watts, burned calories, speed, and RPM.
The console can provide you with 14 preset workout programs that include 8 pre-programmed workouts,4 for heart rate regulation, 1 custom, and 1 manual. These 4 cardiovascular workout programs will keep the heart patients aware of their heart rates. Besides in this 510Ic series of Diamondback you can electrically control the resistance settings. You can easily suit the resistance as per your needs by the up/down arrow keys. By the way, you can easily operate the console by following the manual instruction as well.
This trainer bike requires a 110V power supply as it is consisting of an eddy current brake. The spin bike comes with a power adapter and the jack plugs of it are located to the rear close to the base.
Saddle and Handlebars:
The Diamondback bike’s seat is an ergonomically designed contoured seat. The seat is very much comfortable as it is well-padded and slightly cushioned. The cycle’s seat provides a wide range of different posture for the users. You can adjust the bike both vertically and horizontally according to your needs. The users of height in between 4’8″ and 6’8″ can ride this exercise bike.
The handlebars are also pretty adjustable. You can adjust the handlebars fore to aft. Plus, you can enable any 1 of the 3 levels of handlebars adjustment settings. The handlebars provide a multiple-grip design that aids different workout positions. Also, you can stand up while pedaling the bike. The entire handlebar is covered with rubber foam. Thus it protects your palm from blisters or cut and provide superior grip while you are riding the bike.
Pedal and Crank:
The Diamondback 510Ic includes a very strong steel-made crank. This is a very solid crank that can support user weight up to 300 pounds. You can also completely stand up while you are pedaling. Thus, you can work out in the standing position as well.
The pedals are made of Aluminum that also includes toe-cages and straps. The bike’s pedal doesn’t feature any wedge for spin shoes. But standard threads are included. Also, the crank arm is finished with a well-metaled pedal.
- 14 preset workout programs including 8 preset programs, 4 programs for heart rate control, 1 for custom and 1 for manual.
- Perimeter-weighted 31lb flywheel for smooth and steady momentum.
- Magnetic resistance system of 16 tension levels system controlled by the computer console.
- Well-padded adjustable seat that gives total comfort while you work out.
- Handlebar includes ultra-sensitive contact heart rate sensors.
- Computer console shows various stats like RPM, speed, elapsed time, distance, watts, and caloric burn, etc.
- The indoor bike’s body is made of the high-tensile steel frame that renders durability to the bike.
- It has a water bottle holder attached to the bike’s frame.
- It makes less sound and a very low maintenance bike.
- Weight: 126 lbs. or 57 kg
- Flywheel: 31 lb.
- Resistance: 16 levels, Adjustable
- Seat: Adjustable both vertically and horizontally
- Handlebars: Adjustable both vertically and horizontally
- Drive System: Belt-drive
- Brake: Eddy current
- Pedals: With toe-cages
- Bottle Holder: Yes, attached
- Computer Console: Yes, with 14 pre-set programs
- Product Dimension: (106.6 length x 58.5 width x 117 height cm)
- Warranty: Wear: 90 days. Labor: 1 years. Parts: 3 years. Electronics: 3 years. Brake: Lifetime. Frame: Lifetime
- Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is it a magnetic resistance bike?
Ans: Yes, it is a magnetic resistance bike that is controlled by the computer unit.
- How the bike is powered?
Ans: The spin bike requires a 110V power supply.
- What are the 14 preset workout programs of the bike?
Ans: 14 preset workout programs include 8 preset programs, 4 programs for Cardiovascular workout, 1 for manual and 1 for custom.
- What is the body frame of the spin bike?
Ans: The body frame is made of anti-flex steel.
- Are the seats and handlebars adjustable?
Ans: Yes, they are. You can adjust them both vertically and horizontally.
Although the Diamondback 510Ic series is an excellent spin bike, but I would still recommend you to check the product carefully while you purchase it. Also, don’t forget to check the review and ratings of the product and the online sites if you are buying it from any online store or sites. But it would be much better if you buy it from an original shop. As a result, you will feel more reliable in your investment. And lastly, consult without your physician before buying the bike if you have any back issues or pain.
Diamondback 510Ic is an amazing spin bike in this affordable price range with its all other attributes. So, I hope you like our Diamondback Spin Bike Review article.
Thanks for reading!
if you want to read more of my articles visit the following links-
- best exercise bike
- best exercise bike recumbent
- Latest upright exercise bike
- best exercise bike for losing weight
- best folding exercise bike
- Folding Exercise Bike for Short Person
- Best Exercise Bike for seniors
- Best Exercise Bike for Bad Knees
- Best Inexpensive Elliptical
- The best Slim Cycle Reviews
- Best Recumbent Bike
- Best Elliptical
- Echelon Bike Reviews
- Best Spin Bike
- Best stationary bike for home
- Check the Best elliptical for under $500
- Best mini exercise bike
- best stationary bike
- Cheapest Exercise Bike reviews
- Best foldable exercise bike
- best cheapest exercise bike
- slim cycle reviews
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.