- This bike can be used by anyone and it is capable of bearing weight up to 300 pounds.
- You can stay hydrated while working out as the bike includes a water bottle holder.
- The recommended height range for this bike is 5 foot 2 inches to 6 foot 2 inches. But a short person can use the seat on the lowest settings.
- The seat is ergonomically designed. So that you can workout comfortably for a long time.
- Flywheel made up of cast iron with a chrome rim weighs 40 pounds and it is super smooth and consistent while you are pedaling.
- The bike consists of a top-down emergency brake which is an easy-dial tension adjustment. To get a progressive and challenging workout you can adjust the easy-dial tension.
- The bike is easily transportable as it contains wheels that provide easy relocation.
- An LCD computer monitor displays distance, elapsed time, speed, heart pulse, and burned calories, etc.
- The bike provides a standing up and pedaling facility that helps to stimulate an uphill bike experience.
- The Exerpeutic LX7 bike comes with a warranty where 90 days for parts and 1 year for mainframe services.
Product dimension: 44.1 x 32.3 x 9.1 inches
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds(lbs.)
Flywheel Material: Cast Iron
Chrome Rim Flywheel: 40 pounds(lbs.)
Pedals: Steel pedals with Toe Cages
Handlebar Adjustment: Upward/downward
LCD Monitor: Yes
Warranty: 1 year limited
Amazon Ratings: 3.8 stars
- Comfortable handlebars that avoids your palm being bruised.
- Adjustable seats which can move Left/right and upward/downward.
- LCD computer indicate the amount of burned calories so that you can keep track of your progress
- It provides a moderately quiet ride.
- Looks like we haven’t found any issues with the bike yet that is worth mentioning. So, I hope if you also use the bike with proper maintenance then you won’t have to complain about it either.
Q. Can a person with a height lower than 5 feet, exercise on the bike too?
Ans: Yes, they can. They just have to adjust the seat on the lowest setting.
Q. Does this bike make noise while working out?
Ans: It produces a moderate sound due to the friction resistance that is similar to a fan.
Q. Is it a standard bike seat?
Ans: Yes, it provides a dimension of 44.1 x 32.3 x 9.1 inches which is comfortable like a road bike seat.
Q. Is it a belt or chain-driven?
Ans: It’s a chain-driven.
Q. Can you add extra features to the bike?
Ans: No, but the bike is just perfect for its moderate budget.