Are you thinking about getting your body in shape? But don’t know which is the best solution for you. Then worry not as we are here to guide you. You must have heard about exercise bikes, right? Well, an exercise bike is quite similar to an outdoor bike except it is a stationary one. But still, you can experience the same outdoor cycling feel in these indoor exercise bike. Not only that but an exercise bike has many benefits to offer you and they can be of different types. Such as an upright bike, recumbent bike, an elliptical bike. All of these three bikes have one thing in common and that is you can have a good cardiovascular exercise from any of them.
Besides, nowadays exercise bike is getting popular among the people because of the easy-to-use feature, comparatively lightweight and it can be stored easily in any corner of your home. Plus, many models of exercise bike feature customizable fitness course, built-in-heart rate monitor screen, and attached cooling fans, etc. So, here’s why today we brought you an amazing Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike that can help you effectively in achieving your desired fitness goals.
Exerpeutic LX7 indoor spin bike is such a stylish piece that comes with multiple traits. The flywheel of this bike is 40 pounds which are made of cast iron. The flywheel also comes with a chrome rim. The chrome is so smooth that gives consistency while pedaling. Here this bike lets a user stand up and pedal which simulates the uphill road experience.
The bike has Multi-grip Handle Bars which is covered with soft foam so that your hands don’t hurt while gripping it. The Multi-Grip handlebars contain heart pulse sensors that can fine-tune upward and downward locking in 3 different posture. The seat is well cushioned which provides you much comfort while exercising. And the seat will adjust to forward-backward and up-down position.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer has a computer monitor with an LCD. It is an easy to read LCD that monitors burned calories, distance, speed, elapsed time and heart rate, etc. The computer screen displays your heart pulse which allows you to remain in your targeted heart rate tract.
The bike is constructed in a 3-piece crank system with a chain drive. When you use double direction then it will allow you to pedal. Again, top-down emergency brake chain can be driven to mimic road bike exercise. The recommended height range to use this bike is 5’2’’ to 6’2’’. However, anyone shorter than the height range can also use the seat on the lowest setting. The bike also includes transport wheels.
The pedal in the Exerpeutic LX7 bike is constructed with secure Toe Cages which is made up of Aluminum Alloy. Toe Cages are included to provide extra forward leg thrust. Users can use both sides of the pedal. The bike also includes a water bottle holder and a floor stabilizer. Here the floor stabilizer will level the bike on most surfaces.
The Exerpeutic LX7 bike is an amazing training cycle that provides you a great cardiovascular fitness workout like a usual road bike. The bike comes with an LCD computer monitor and Heart Pulse sensors where many indoor bikes lack in it. The computer monitor can read your heart rate and other physical conditions while you work out. The bike possesses a unique multi-grip handlebar design which is covered with soft foam. And the handlebars provide you a comfortable feel which will increase your pedaling pace to achieve the most out of the workout. The pedal is constructed using Aluminum Alloy with secure Toe Cages. To have extra leg thrust while pedaling, Toe Cages is included. You can use both sides of the pedal. The bike is consisting of floor stabilizers which will level your bike on most surfaces. You don’t have to worry about any damage to the bike as the manufacturer’s warranty is included. You can also read out the complete details in the Product Guarantee area. There goes a proverb “A healthy mind stays in a healthy body”. So, maintaining our health shouldn’t come at a high price. And that’s the motto of Exerpeutic bikes, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc. These bikes are devoted to offering you high-quality products at a very reasonable price. Exerpeutic bikes can accommodate up to 300 pounds of weight users. And the various feature of the bike ensures that they are not static.
- This bike can be used by anyone and it is capable of bearing weight up to 300 pounds.
- You can stay hydrated while working out as the bike includes a water bottle holder.
- The recommended height range for this bike is 5 foot 2 inches to 6 foot 2 inches. But a short person can use the seat on the lowest settings.
- The seat is ergonomically designed. So that you can workout comfortably for a long time.
- Flywheel made up of cast iron with a chrome rim weighs 40 pounds and it is super smooth and consistent while you are pedaling.
- The bike consists of a top-down emergency brake which is an easy-dial tension adjustment. To get a progressive and challenging workout you can adjust the easy-dial tension.
- The bike is easily transportable as it contains wheels that provide easy relocation.
- An LCD computer monitor displays distance, elapsed time, speed, heart pulse, and burned calories, etc.
- The bike provides a standing up and pedaling facility that helps to stimulate an uphill bike experience.
- The Exerpeutic LX7 bike comes with a warranty where 90 days for parts and 1 year for mainframe services.
Product dimension: 44.1 x 32.3 x 9.1 inches
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds(lbs.)
Flywheel Material: Cast Iron
Chrome Rim Flywheel: 40 pounds(lbs.)
Pedals: Steel pedals with Toe Cages
Handlebar Adjustment: Upward/downward
LCD Monitor: Yes
Warranty: 1 year limited
Amazon Ratings: 3.8 stars
- Comfortable handlebars that avoids your palm being bruised.
- Adjustable seats which can move Left/right and upward/downward.
- LCD computer indicate the amount of burned calories so that you can keep track of your progress
- It provides a moderately quiet ride.
- Looks like we haven’t found any issues with the bike yet that is worth mentioning. So, I hope if you also use the bike with proper maintenance then you won’t have to complain about it either.
Q. Can a person with a height lower than 5 feet, exercise on the bike too?
Ans: Yes, they can. They just have to adjust the seat on the lowest setting.
Q. Does this bike make noise while working out?
Ans: It produces a moderate sound due to the friction resistance that is similar to a fan.
Q. Is it a standard bike seat?
Ans: Yes, it provides a dimension of 44.1 x 32.3 x 9.1 inches which is comfortable like a road bike seat.
Q. Is it a belt or chain-driven?
Ans: It’s a chain-driven.
Q. Can you add extra features to the bike?
Ans: No, but the bike is just perfect for its moderate budget.
The Exerpeutic LX7 spin bike is an amazing exercise bike in terms of providing you an awesome cardiovascular workout and with many health benefits. Plus, it will be a worthy buy if you consider all its user-friendly cool features in an affordable budget.