Want to get slim and trim? Of course, you do! And that’s why you are here. But you might have a hard time choosing the right kind of exercise equipment for you. So, how about a quick look at this amazing Genki Magnetic Bike Review. Well, I guess it will help to clear your choices.
Nowadays getting fit is just not a trend but it’s a must for a lot of people with health-related diseases. The stationary exercise bike is the simplest equipment that anyone can start their workout with. And Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike is no less of it. That’s why today we are going to give a complete Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike review. So, anyway, let’s get started.
Introduction to Genki magnetic exercise bike
Genki Magnetic exercise bike is a semi-Recumbent exercise bike. It also looks like an upright bike. The indoor bike includes 5kg flywheel, easily adjustable saddle, computer console and monitors pulse rate.
The Genki Magnetic cycle has 8-Level adjustable resistance. The exercise bike has a manually adjustable resistance that can provide different levels of tension adjustments. So you can simulate different kinds of workouts depending on the 8 preset magnetic resistance.
The Genki Magnetic indoor bike is designed compactly. It is easily foldable due to its advanced frame design that offers easy storage, portability and more extra space in your home.
The indoor cycle also features a rubberized foot based that prevents scrape and damage.
The seat is adjustable and comfortable as cushioned is used and it is like any other standard bike seat. Below the bike seat, you will get a knob to adjust seats up to 7 levels.
The handlebars are covered with soft foam sponge and in the middle of the handlebars, there is an LCD computer screen. The monitor features 3 button- reset, mode and set. The LCD indicates time, distance, calories burned, speed, ODO, hand pulse, scan, and magnetic resistance.
The pedals are non-skid foot pedals. So, your feet won’t skid easily from the pedal while you work out.
- Weight: 25 kilograms
- Flywheel: 5 kg
- Brand: Genki
- Structure Material: Steel
- Cover Material: Plastic
- Meter: Time, distance, speed, heart rate
- Length : 114 centimeters
- Width : 52.5 centimeters
The Genki Magnetic indoor cycle is an amazing equipment that can challenge you to suit your increasing fitness level.
This magnetic exercise bike’s seat is covered with soft padding so that you can work out comfortably. The exercise bike is consisting of 7-levels of adjustable seat heights.
The handlebars are covered with soft sponge-like foam and it is non-adjustable. But still, it provides comfort while exercising.
The Genki magnetic indoor bike features magnetic resistance. In case of magnetic resistance, when you lower the pedal resistance then the magnets go farther from the flywheel so you can pedal easily. In this bike, you will get 8-levels of adjustable magnetic resistance that will keep challenging you to gain your fitness goals.
The indoor exercise bike is equipped with a built-in computer. The computer is comprised of 7 functions to supervise. Such as speed, distance, time, hand pulse, calories, and body fat according to sex, age, weight, and height. So that you can easily track your physical fitness progress.
The pedals are non-skid foot pedals with straps. So, you can work out safely without fearing about sliding off your feet.
- Bike dimension is 114cm Length X 52.5cm Width X 122.5cm Height.
- The maximum weight capacity is 120kg.
- It has 7-levels of adjustable seat settings.
- Comprise of the heavy-duty steel frame.
- Handlebars covered with soft foam.
- The resistance of the bike is magnetic.
- It has 8-levels of adjustable magnetic resistance.
- The indoor cycle has a built-in LCD computer that indicates time, speed, ODO, distance, calories, hand pulse, and body fat.
- The pedals are non-skid foot pedals.
- Dimension: 84cm length x 24cm width x 52cm height
- Package Weight: 25 kilograms
- Flywheel: 5 kg
- Brand: Genki Structure
- Material: Steel Cover
- Material: Plastic
- Meter: Time, distance, speed, heart rate Available
- Color: Gray/Black
- Ratings: 4
- Suitable exercise bike for obese people, fitness enthusiasts, sedentary workers and the elderly.
- The exercise bike is designed to suit your increasing fitness level.
- The presence of 7-functions in the computer LCD helps to track your fitness level during a workout.
- The Genki magnetic bike conduct using a flat belt drive for smooth, quiet action and it has a low impact on your joints.
- The soft padding of the seat provides comfort while you work out.
- The bike is comprised of rolling non-slip MATS that prevent your bike from moving or slipping when you exercise on it.
- The bike looks sturdy as it is designed with a heavy-duty steel frame.
- Easily foldable and you can store it at any corner of your room.
- It doesn’t contain any water bottle holder.
Frequently Asked Question
- What colors are available in Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike?
Ans: Color available: Gray and Black.
- What is the maximum weight bearing capacity of this exercise bike?
Ans: The maximum weight bearing capacity is 120 kilograms.
- How many tension levels of resistance are available?
Ans: 8-level of tensions are available.
- Is this a durable exercise bike?
Ans: Yes! It is a durable bike. It is designed using a heavy-duty steel frame.
- Is it easy equipment to workout with?
Ans: Yes, you can operate this exercise bike very easily.
Before buying at least once check the product’s review and ratings online. If you are buying the exercise bike from any online site then don’t forget to check their site ratings and get knowledgeable about their product services. And yes, make sure you check the product thoroughly if it matches your expectations or not. You can also consult with your doctor before buying the bike if you have any health issues.
The Genki Magnetic Exercise bike is very simple and easy exercise equipment to start your fitness journey. People of any age can use this bike and it is easily storable. The seat has 7-levels of adjustment settings that enable you to seat according to your comfort. Plus, the 8-level magnetic tension adjustment provides a smooth pedaling during your workout. All in all, it’s a great bike for beginners and anyone in general.
So, I hope you like our Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike Review.
Thanks for reading!
If you like my article, please visit-
- Healthrider n35 exercise bike review
- kettler giro s spin bike review
- L Now Spin Bike Reviews
- Proform recumbent bike reviews
- Schwinn active 20 recumbent bike reviews
- Xterra SB550 recumbent bike review
- XTERRA Spin Bike Review
- True es700 recumbent bike review
- Reviews for fitnation recumbent bike
- free spirit recumbent bike reviews
- Keiser M3 Spin Bike Review
- Powertrain spin bike review
- ion spin bike review
- Cybex cr 750 r recumbent bike reviews
- Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike Review
- Body Flex Magnetic Recumbent Bike Reviews
- NORFLEX Spin Bike SPX200 Review
- best upright exercise bike
- exercise bike recumbent
- best exercise bike for losing weight