Benefits of exercising using lemond recumbent exercise bike:This exercise bike is not only an efficient and effective way to burn calories and body fat but it also strengthens the heart, lungs, and muscles. This exercise bike is beneficial for the brain as well. It put less stress on the joints and also provides an excellent aerobic workout. It provides both upper and lower body workout. This bike is beneficial for glutes, quads, hamstrings, calves, tibialis anterior, muscles, legs, back, etc. The best way to tone your legs is to exercise on a recumbent exercise bike. Working out on a recumbent exercise bike can burn calories which will slim your legs and increases muscle strength and endurance and thus tones your legs.
- Brand: LeMond
- Dimension: 60 L X 26 W X 46 H inches
- Weight: 156 pounds
- Capacity or user weight: 350 pounds
- User height range: 4’10” to 6’8” tall
- Seat: padded mesh back seat adjustable in different angles
- Pedals: platform w/straps
LeMond recumbent exercise bike is one of the most innovative and effective recumbent bikes.
It is built to deliver a better workout. And every component and features of the lemond recumbent bike has been designed to be more innovative than any other recumbent bike. Whether you are using it at home or for gym purposes, you will immediate fall in love with this bike.
For easy entry and exit of the bike, it comes with a walk through frame design. This bike allows more flexibility for positioning within your space. This bike comes with an attractive design that fits anywhere.
Pedals and seat:
The upgraded large pedals of this bike provide hip to knee workout. This bike gives an opportunity for better pedaling which makes it a very effective workout.
The adjustable seat comes with a unique mesh back and also provides 5 different reclining angle positions. The seat can be moved backward or forward. Now you can pick any riding position you want. This seat helps to increase muscle tension by providing proper knee alignment.
The upgraded handlebars of this bike are adjustable in fore and aft. The handlebars come with a heart rate monitoring sensor.
Advance console that comes with LCD display and it is Bluetooth and USB enabled. The console allows you to record your workout progress and download it to your WKO diary. You can now charge your bike while you work out.
The console comes with 14 built in workout programs. The program includes fat burner, hill, LeMond training, manual and race. LeMond training is 7 program in total designed by Tour de France winner Greg LeMond consists of bust your gut, fat burner plus, pump power, race day, rev-it-up, strong and steady. Also, there are some heart rate control programs as well like constant HR, hill HR and interval HR.
Heart rate sensor:
This bike also comes with a heart rate sensor. It has two heart rate monitoring sensors, contact or/ and wireless telemetry. The contact heart rate sensor is connected to handlebars. During the workout, while you grip the handlebar, after few seconds the heart rate in beats per minute is shown on the console of the bike. If you don’t like heart rate chest straps, then this sensor is great for you. The next sensor, wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring sensor uses a chest strap to read your heart and display it on the console. This chest transmits the signal in radio frequency. The wireless telemetry system is hand-free and more accurate and it constantly displays your heart rate during your workout. This sensor is more useful for heart rate control programs.
App and Bluetooth:
You can now also download the free HOIST Cycling app and connect your mobile or other devices via Bluetooth LE. Bluetooth LE tracks and keeps records of your workout and fitness progress.
Crank system and drive system:
To provide you with ease while working out this bike comes with a standard threaded crank system that is compatible with all standard cycling pedals. LeMond’s exercise bike’s digital drive system provides smooth and accurate power feedback.
20 resistance levels in this bike are set for a usable watt range from 30 to 1200 for providing you with a smooth and efficient workout.
Calorie pump and power:
And of course, the calorie pump monitor in this bike tracks your calories burned during the workout.
And did I mentioned that this exercise bike is self-powered? Yeah, you heard that right. This bike is cordless as well as has a power cord option. That means you can also use a power cord if you want. But tell me who wants that kind of mess created by cord?
LeMond recumbent exercise bike is a reliable bike that easily fits anywhere with its attractive design.
- Frame: strong, durable frame allows easy entry and exit of the bike
- Pedals: Provides you with a great hip to knee pedal relationship. It provides an effective workout than any other exercise bike.
- Seat: Unique mesh back and adjustable seat provides proper knee alignment and elliptical with 5 reclining seat angle. The seat can be adjusted in backward or forward.
- Handle: Adjustable fore and aft handle with heart rate monitoring sensor.
- Console: LCD display with Bluetooth and USB enabled. That means you can charge it while you work out. This console also allows us to record workout results and download them to the WKO diary.
- Resistance: 20 resistance levels for a usable watt range from 30 to 1200 for providing you with a smooth workout.
- Crank system: Standard threaded cranks system that is compatible with all standard cycling pedals.
- Heart rate sensor: contact heart rate sensor or wireless telemetry.
- Drive system: Drive system for smooth and accurate power feedback.
- Programs: 14 built in programs including Fat burner, hill, manual, race, LeMond Training that has Bust your Gut, Fat Burner plus, pump power, race day, rev-it-up, strong and steady, manual, race. You can also create your own work out.
- HR control programs: This bike includes heart rate control programs like constant HP, Hill HR, interval HR.
- App: Bluetooth LE with free HOIST Cycling App to track your fitness workout progress
- Calorie pump monitor: Calories pump monitor tracks your burned calories.
- Power: It is cordless that means self-generated. You can also use a power cord if you want.
- This bike comes with bottle holders and a reading rack as a bonus feature. Get your water bottle easily beside your hand whenever you are thirsty during the workout.
Dimension: 60 L X 26 W X 46 H inches
Weight: 156 pounds
Capacity or user weight: 350 pounds
User height range: 4’10” to 6’8” tall
Seat: padded mesh back seat adjustable in different angles
Pedals: platform w/straps
Console: LED/LCD, USB port w/download to WKO Lite software
Console Data: Calories, distance, heart rate, interval time, resistance level, RPM, time, watts
Bluetooth enabled: yes
USB port: yes
Programs: 14 built in and diverse program, including 3 efficient heart rate control workout and 7 invigorating leMond training profiles that are designed by Tour de France winner Greg LeMond
Program types: Fat burner, hill, manual, race, LeMond Training that has Bust your Gut, Fat Burner plus, pump power, race day, rev-it-up, strong and steady, manual, race
Heart rate control program: constant HP, Hill HR, interval HR
Power source: self-generating
Power: Has both option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power
Workload range: 20 resistance levels: 30 – 1200 watts
Drive system: Belt
Resistance system: Magnetic
Crank system: 3 piece
Heart rate monitoring: contact heart rate monitor and telemetry heart rate equipment and 5 KHz compatible heart rate straps.
Transport wheels: front
Other: bottle holders, reading rack
Warranty: 5 years on frame, 1 year on Cranks, bottom bracket spindle, flywheel, handlebar, seat post, handlebar post. 90 days on seat, grip, pedals, handles and brake pad. 1 year on other parts.
- Compact design
- Takes less space
- Adjustable mesh back seat
It does not provide an accurate heart rate. Only 1 con I guess! If we find any other cons we will keep you updated.
Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Ques: How many exercise programs does it have?
Ans: 13 different exercise programs with 5 exclusive programs designed by Greg LeMond
Ques: Is it reliable?
Ques: Which height’s people can use?
Ans: 4’10” to 6’8”
Ques: Is the frame durable?
Ques: Does it needs a cord?
Ans: No. it is cordless but you can also use cord if you want.
Ques: Is the seat adjustable
Ques: Is the bike Bluetooth and USB enabled?
LeMond recumbent exercise bike is adjustable which means you can do physical fitness to physical therapy anything in this bike.
In this recumbent exercise bike, the rider is positioned in a reclined sitting position leaning back in the adjustable comfortable seat with legs out stretched in front of the hip angle. This makes this bike more comfortable to workout than any other bike.
LeMond recumbent bike’s 14 built in programs and 7 LeMond training designed by Greg LeMond who is Tour De France winner can provide you with the best and effective workout. You can create your own workout as well if you want.
And there is 20 resistance to boost your workout programs. It is easy to vary the intensity of your workout with these 20 levels of resistance which gives you the widest watt range available in the industry.
This bike provides an amazingly quiet ride and smooth workout performance. If you prefer to be quiet and want smooth performance then this is the one for you.
This bike’s strong and durable frame enables easy in and out of the bike. And this bikes great feature helps it fit anywhere in the room. It weighs only 156 pounds so that it can fit easily in your home.
Adjustable handle bars and adjustable seat with mesh back makes this bike a popular choice in the fitness market.
LCD display console that tracks and keeps a record of your workout progress so that you can see it when you need it. Is not it cool?
Contact heart rate sensors in the handle bars that detect and display your heart rate in the console. It also has telemetry heart rate equipment and 5 KHz compatible heart rate straps.
Is lemond recumbent exercise bike worth it?
This bike supports the user of height 4’10” to 6’8″ so that everyone can accommodate.
If you want a comfortable, silent and stable exercise bike then this recumbent bike is the best option for you.
The lemond recumbent bike comes with attractive, smooth, glossy and compact design any one can fell in love with.
At last thanks for reading our article about the lemond recumbent exercise bike reviews. If you liked this article then don’t forget to check out our other articles.
- best upright exercise bike
- exercise bike recumbent
- best exercise bike for losing weight
- Healthrider n35 exercise bike review
- kettler giro s spin bike review
- L Now Spin Bike Reviews
- Proform recumbent bike reviews
- Schwinn active 20 recumbent bike reviews
- Xterra SB550 recumbent bike review
- XTERRA Spin Bike Review
- True es700 recumbent bike review
- Reviews for fitnation recumbent bike
- free spirit recumbent bike reviews
- Keiser M3 Spin Bike Review
- Powertrain spin bike review
- ion spin bike review
- Cybex cr 750 r recumbent bike reviews
- Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike Review
- Body Flex Magnetic Recumbent Bike Reviews
- NORFLEX Spin Bike SPX200 Review