Matrix R30 recumbent bike combines both strength and flexibility for a supportive and comfortable workout. This recumbent bike features a beneficial step-through design that includes Dual Form Frame and Comfort Arc seat. While the bike also has an XR console, a clear and vivid display screen that enables you to check the workout stats easily. With Matrix R30 bike you will discover a club-quality workout in your home ambiance. It is designed with premium qualities for your fitness workout. A piece of perfect and impressive workout equipment for fitness enthusiasts. So, let us know more from the Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike Review.
Frame of the Matrix R30 is made of high-quality steel materials. Plus, it is Dual Form Frame that enhances the rider’s balance above the single-post designs. While it provides the lowest step-through height for an easy mount/dismount. This recumbent bike weighs 155 pounds and takes up a floor space of 63” L X 25.6” B X 48.4” H. It has maximum weight holding capacity up to 350 lbs.
Resistance and Brake:
Indoor bike Matrix R30 features a magnetic resistance system. Here, you can have 20 levels of resistance. Thus, you can choose your preferred level of resistance for working out. Because of the magnetic braking system, the bike is pretty quiet and dependable.
Console of the Matrix R30 recumbent bike can be paired with XR, XER, and XIR consoles. However, the default console is XR with an 8.5’’ LCD screen. The console includes 8 unique sprint programs along with 5 classic workout programs. Moreover, wireless data logging and Passport readiness are also included for using fun interactive video with a home TV.
Talking about the exclusive 8 sprint programs then it is a scientifically certified High-Intensity Interval Workout training program. These programs play an important role in fat burning and muscle building in short workouts.
Anyways, the console tracks workout feeds like Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current, Speed, Heart Rate, Elevation, METs, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts, etc. Besides the console is Wi-Fi enabled for ViaFit Connectivity and Software Updates.
Following are the name of the workout programs:
- Fat burn
- Intervals (Incline)
- Intervals (Resistance)
- Rolling hills
- Sprint 8
Seat and Handlebars:
Matrix R30 recumbent bike comes with a comfort arc seat with mesh back supports that offer lumbar support and good airflow. Seat of the bike is much better than the other bike’s seat. If you want then you can also change the seat with other standard bike‘s seat.
Handlebars of the bike are covered with black foam for a superior grip and protect your palm from the steel cut or bruise. Grip sensors are mounted on the handlebars to monitor your heart rate.
Pedals of the recumbent bike come with toe-cage and straps for a firm grip and security. They are self-balancing for easy access and replaceable with standard bike pedals. However, you can’t stand up while pedaling the bike.
- Item’s weight: 155 lbs. Max supported
- Weight: 350 lbs. Assembled
- dimension: 63″ Length x 25.6″ Breadth x 48.4″ Height
- Frame: Dual Form, Steel
- Resistance: ECB magnetic brake, 20 levels, electronically adjustable
- Seat: Mesh back, Easy-lift lever, Vertical, lumbar control
- Pedal: Self-balancing pedals
- Heart rate: Hand grips
- Console: 3 console options
- Extras: Water bottle holder, Passport Ready
- Warranty: Lifetime: Frame and Weldments 5 years: Parts, Brake and Console 2 years: Labor
- High-quality sturdy steel frame that comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Magnetic resistance system provides a quiet and smooth operation.
- Heart rate is monitored in 2 ways. 1- grip pulse sensors integrated into the handlebars, 2- Bike consists of wireless receivers.
- Comfort Arc Seat is comfortable due to the mesh back that provides full back support while riding the bike.
- Pedals come with the toe-cages for a firm grip and they can be replaceable.
- Attached water bottle holder is available.
- Console display has default XR console with an 8.5” LCD screen that tracks important workout data.
- Wi-Fi connection enables the console for ViaFit workout tracking and software updates.
- Features 20 levels of resistance setting as per your need.
- Compact size.
- Comes with an audio system.
- Pedals provide a firm grip and it is interchangeable.
- Sprint8 workout programs give you a challenging workout.
- Sturdy and reliable bike construction.
- Lowest step-through design makes it easy to mount/dismount.
- Heart rate can be monitored through the grip sensors in the handlebar and wireless receivers.
- Water bottle holder is attached to keep you hydrated during the strenuous workout.
- Comfortable Arc seat with mesh back support gives complete support to your backbone.
- No cooling fans are available.
- The bike is compact as a result it is not portable or foldable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum weight holding capacity of the bike?
Ans: Maximum weight holding capacity of the bike is 350 lbs.
- What consoles can be paired on the bike?
Ans: XR, XER and XIR consoles can be paired in the bike.
- Can I fold the bike away?
Ans: No, it is not possible to fold the bike.
- What are the warranties provided by the bike?
Ans: Lifetime Warranty-Frame and Weldments, 5 years-parts, brake and console and 2-labor
Before purchasing the product online please search for its review and rating online. Always make a deal with the sites that is trustworthy and has good customer services.
The Matrix R30 is an exclusive recumbent bike with all the high-quality components and has a great deal in warranty. Dual Form frame makes the bike more stable and stronger. Seating position is also comfortable with the comfort arc seat with full mesh back support. An ideal bike for both beginners and professionals to workout with. Therefore, from an overall perspective, I would say Matrix R30 is a worth trying bike.
I hope you like reading our Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike Review.
Thanks for reading!