As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you want to lose weight and stay fit and healthy? Then you must read this article about the Nordictrack elliptical se7i reviews. I hope you will find the perfect bike for you.
Overweight can have a serious consequence on health and cause many diseases like heart attack, stroke, cancer, diabetes, etc.
This elliptical bike provides a low impact workout. That means it is safe for joints, knees, and bones. This bike is great for elderly people and for people in rehab.
Do you want a cardiovascular workout?
If your answer is yes, then this NordicTrack elliptical bike is the best option for you. It can help you boost your cardio fitness as well as improve your upper and lower body workout. You can improve your blood flow of the body and increase your heart rate and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Do you want to tone your muscles?
The NordicTrack is great equipment for toning muscles including legs. It strengthens and tones muscles including legs, arms, back, and abdomen.
Safer than road:
This NordicTrack is safer than the road. As we know roads are not safe anymore. Inattentive drivers, roadside problems again weather, hot or cold can become the obstacle in the way of your workout. But here comes the NordicTrack as the solution. It can help you achieve your fitness goals in the privacy and comfort of your home.
The NordicTrack comes with more than 16000+ workouts by world-class coaches who cover everything from calorie busting cardio to cool down yoga.
You can now enjoy your training with the feel of outdoor training. Because the NordicTrack allows users to follow their personal trainers from the peaks of Machu Picchu to beautiful Thailand’s beaches while they digitally control your machine to match real-world terrain running experience.
Coaches in the NordicTrack help you with heart-pumping, high energy studio workouts and they also control your speed and incline and helps you gain your fitness goal more easily.
The NordicTrack elliptical se7i is a compact, portable elliptical exercise equipment. It is a hassle-free machine with commercial-grade ergonomic design and parts.
The footprint of the NordicTrack elliptical se7i is 32 X 28 inches when in not use. It comes with an 18 inches long stride, that means if you are above 6 feet tall then it will be a bit problem for you to workout.
The oversized cushioned pedals of the NordicTrack elliptical provide the rider with the almost comfort while working out.
The NordicTrack elliptical se7i bike comes with 18 lbs. inertia enhanced flywheel that provides a stable and smooth workout session. 22 levels of smr silent magnetic resistance system of the bike provide a smooth and intense workout session.
14 inches smart HD touchscreen with 5 inches backlit of the NordicTrack elliptical sei7 bike comes with 24 preset workout programs. It also supports downloading an unlimited workout program from the iFit application. The iFit coach application is an all in one fitness app that comes with annual membership for $99.
The HD display shows the workout data of the users including calories, distance, RPM, time, BPM, speed, time.
The NordicTrack se7i is iPod compatible and also comes with MP3 and 2 inches speaker. It also comes with a water bottle holder and transport wheels.
- Easily storable after your workout is done with the vertical space-saver design.
- Adjustable oversized pedals provide ultimate comfort.
- EKG grip pulse monitors the heart rate of the user during the workout session.
- 0 to 10-degree power-adjustable incline for the comfort of the users.
- 18 lb. effective flywheel and smr silent magnetic resistance with one-touch resistance control with 22 digital resistance levels.
- 5 inches backlit display and 14 inches smart HD touchscreen with 24 preset workout programs for pro training and iFit coach ready.
- 18-inch stride length and auto Breeze workout fan provide the coolest ride.
- Transport wheels for easy movement of the bike.
- Water bottle holder to keep you hydrated while you work out.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame, 2 years on the labor.
- Brand: Nordictrack
- Dimension: 80 X 32 X 67 inches
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Capacity or user weight: 325 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 220 pounds
- Pedals: adjustable oversized pedals
- Console: 5 inches HD backlit display
- Console Data: calories, distance, RPM, time, BPM, speed, time
- App: iFit
- Incline: 10%
- Flywheel: 18 lbs.
- Programs: 24
- Resistance levels: 22
- Stride length: 18 inches
- Fan: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Speakers: yes
- MP3 player: yes
- Warranty: lifetime on the body and frame
- Easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- Cushioned and adjustable pedals.
- No wireless pulse receiver.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Ques: Is this bike durable?
- Ans: Yes
- Ques: Does it comes with transport wheels?
- Ans: Yes.
- Ques: What is the user weight capacity of the bike?
- Ans: 325 lbs.
Check Latest Price on Amazon
Are you still confused about buying this bike? Then continue reading to clear your doubts.
Before buying an exercise bike check out its construction. Because it’s the construction that can give you a stable and durable bike.
The NordicTrack elliptical se7i is a compact, portable elliptical exercise equipment with commercial grade ergonomic design and parts.
To get a comfortable workout, check out the pedals of the bike you are going to buy.
The pedals of the NordicTrack are oversized cushioned that provide the utmost comfort during the workout session.
You need to check the display of the exercise bike you are going to buy. Because it’s the display that will show you your workout record.
Nordictrack se7i comes with 14 inches smart HD touchscreen with 5 inches backlit with 24 preset workout programs. It records the workout data of the users including calories, distance, RPM, time, BPM, speed, time.
To get a smooth and intense workout, check the flywheel of the exercise bike you are going to buy.
The NordicTrack elliptical se7i bike comes with 18 lbs. inertia enhanced flywheel and 22 levels of smr silent magnetic resistance system that provides a stable, intense and smooth workout session.
The NordicTrack comes with more than 16000+ workouts by world-class coaches who cover everything from calorie busting cardio to cool down yoga. You get the feel of outdoor workout in this bike. It allows users to follow their personal trainers from the peaks of Machu Picchu to beautiful Thailand’s beaches while they digitally control your machine to match real-world terrain running experience.
Coaches of this bike can help you with heart-pumping, high energy studio workouts and they also control your speed and incline and helps you gain your fitness goal more easily.
At last thanks for reading this article about the NordicTrack elliptical se7i reviews.
If you liked this article then don’t forget to read our other articles.
- best exercise bike
- best upright exercise bike
- exercise bike recumbent
- best exercise bike for losing weight
- Healthrider n35 exercise bike review
- kettler giro s spin bike review
- L Now Spin Bike Reviews
- Proform recumbent bike reviews
- Schwinn active 20 recumbent bike reviews
- Xterra SB550 recumbent bike review
- XTERRA Spin Bike Review
- True es700 recumbent bike review
- Reviews for fitnation recumbent bike
- free spirit recumbent bike reviews
- Keiser M3 Spin Bike Review
- Powertrain spin bike review
- ion spin bike review
- Cybex cr 750 r recumbent bike reviews
- Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike Review
- Body Flex Magnetic Recumbent Bike Reviews
- NORFLEX Spin Bike SPX200 Review
- Higol spin bike review
- York exercise bike review
- Schwinn Journey 2.0 Recumbent Bike Reviews
- Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike Review
- Sole B94 Upright Exercise Bike Review
- lemond recumbent exercise bike reviews
- matrix recumbent bike reviews
- Diamondback Spin Bike Review
- Kettler Giro GT exercise bike review
- Exerpeutic Gold 975 Recumbent Exercise Bike Reviews
- FreeMotion Spin Bike Reviews
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.