There are so many options for the workout machine available in the market for you. But when it comes to a low-impact workout a lot of people look for an elliptical machine. It is because an elliptical machine can provide you an amazing aerobic workout and it is very kind to your joints. Not only that, but it also works on both the upper and lower part of your body. Besides, an elliptical machine can burn more calories in less time and it is more preferred by the people for its low maintenance. So, for this reason, today I am going to talk about an elliptical trainer known as Sole Elliptical E25. Sole E25 is designed for any level of user. It has a stride length of 20-22” that even the tallest user can easily have long strides without any issue. Moreover, the E25 sole elliptical comes with oversized pedals with a 2-degree inward slope that is comfortable and stress-free for your joints. Overall, it is very easy and comfortable to work out with and you can have a challenging workout with 20 levels of eddy current brake resistance. Plus, the Sole E25 has 20 levels of powered incline to let the user customize their workout and getting the right intensity. The Sole E25 is well-built sturdy exercise equipment that has a weight capacity of 350 lbs. Well, this elliptical trainer has many features that we will know in the Sole Elliptical E25 Review. Alright then, let’s get started.
Sole E25 is a piece of well-designed heavy exercise equipment. It weighs around 189 lbs. and it has a dimension of 27” width x 58” height x 71” depth. This solid exercise machine has a weight limit of 350 pounds.
Machine’s frame is designed with heavy-duty steel of 34 mm while the covers are made of plastic. The frame of the bike is quite durable and its weight adds stability to the machine. By the way, this elliptical equipment looks so posh and feels really good to work out with. If the 4th step of the machine assembly is done correctly, then this elliptical looks no less than any deluxe gym equipment.
Resistance and Flywheel:
Resistance system of the Sole E25 is comprised of eddy current brake resistance and it has 20 levels. Besides, it has 20 positions of power incline. As a result, these things enable you to have different workout experience as per your desire.
Again, the flywheel of the machine is 20 lbs. that is fairly heavy and comes with a fixed gear ratio. This flywheel provides you a smooth and comfortable ride while you work out.
An amazing feature of the machine is its stride length that is 20-22”. Plus, the stride is adjustable. With this stride length, the E25 can accommodate any type of user. You can move forward and backward in this elliptical during your workout. Moreover, the Sole E25’s stride is designed with a bit of 2-degree inward slope to ensure less stress on the knees and ankles and more comfortable stride for the user.
Here the powered incline of the Sole E25 elliptical has 20 different levels where you get from 0-30 degrees. Actually, incline and resistance are two different things. Incline mainly used to replace the slope of your workout path and it assists in cross-training various muscles group. With the power incline option, you can select your desired workout intensity without pausing your exercise. Power incline levels allow you to create different customize workout that mainly works on the lower parts of your body.
A smart fitness console of 6.5” LCD screen with blue backlit comes with the Sole E25. It is very easy to use. Console unit has some quick adjustment button and it displays various important workout data. Such as distance, time, speed (RPH and MPH), calories, work level and watts.
Besides, the console comes with 10-built in workout programs. Following are the built-in workout names:
- 6 Basic pre-set workouts (Manual, Cardio, Hill, Strength, Fat burn and Interval).
- 2 heart rate programs.
- 2 user-specific custom programs.
There are individual buttons on the console for each program and the buttons are very easily used.
Here, the console can monitor heart rate via stationary grip contact sensors integrated into the handlebars which a great option in this elliptical. Moreover, it is compatible with wireless chest straps.
Plus, it has an iPod dock with speakers so that you can listen to your favorite songs while working out.
By the way, the console can sync with the Sole Fitness app and with this fitness app you can monitor your exercise data. There’s also a USB charging port to plug in your phone or tablets.
Handlebars and Pedals:
Two sets of stationary handlebars are there with rubber foam covering. Rubberized foam is non-slip and they provide you multi-grip positions and firm grip. Contact pulse sensors are integrated into the handlebars to monitor your heart rate. Also, they are constructed in a way to focus mainly on shaping different group of upper body muscles.
Large articulated foot pedals are custom designed by the physical therapists for this elliptical. Even the pedals have a 2-degree inward slope to reduce extra stress over the ankles and knees. Besides the E25 cross-train different upper body muscles to gain the ability to shift between forward and reverse pedaling motions.
Assembly and Maintenance:
The Sole E25 elliptical is a piece of pretty large and heavy equipment. By the way, the machine assembly is very easy and you can do it alone. However, it will be more helpful and easy to do if you take from another person. Anyways, all the necessary instructions to assembly are provided in the manual guide of the machine. So, try to follow it correctly and then you can get the perfect set up.
For maintenance, there’s nothing much to do but always keep your machine clean. Also, regularly check out for loose parts or bolts and retighten them if required.
- Sturdy 34 mm steel frame body that weighs 189 lbs. ensure a stable workout platform.
- Perfect stride length of the bike that can accommodate almost every user.
- Console features 10 built-in programs and very easy to operate.
- 20 Levels of the ECB resistance system provides challenges in your workout.
- A heavy flywheel of 25 lbs. offers smooth pedaling stroke.
- 20 levels of powered incline that lets you fix your workout intensity without pausing the exercise.
- Console has Bluetooth connectivity and sync with mobile apps.
- Handlebars have integrated contact heart rate sensors and provide multi-grip positions.
- Oversized ergonomic pedals with a 2-degree inward slope that helps to reduce stress on knees and ankles.
- Tablet holder, sound system, built-in fan, and water bottle holders are the extras featured in the Sole E25 elliptical.
- Product’s weight: 189 lbs.
- Dimension: 27” Width x 58” Height x 71” Depth
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Resistance: Eddy current brake, 20 levels
- Flywheel: 25 lbs.
- Stride: Adjustable, 20-22”
- Incline: Power Incline, 20 levels, 0-30 degrees
- Handgrip: Standard
- Console: 6.5” blue backlit LCD, 10 workouts
- HR monitor: Contact and wireless
- Pedals: 15”
- Transport wheels: Yes
- Extras: Water bottle holder, sound system, built-in cooling fan
and tablet holder.
- Warranty: Lifetime: Frame, 5 years- Electronics and Parts and 2
- Large and heavy-duty machine.
- 20 levels of ECB resistance system.
- Flexible stride.
- Power incline with 20 levels.
- Bluetooth connectivity and sync with fitness apps.
- Wireless and touch HR monitoring.
- Large foot pedal for a comfortable exercise.
- Quiet operation.
- Bluetooth audio speakers.
- USB charging port to plug in any devices.
- Fitness console with 10 built-in programs.
- Affordable workout machine from a prominent fitness brand.
- Low maintenance.
- Good customer service.
- Excellent warranty package.
- Not foldable.
- Non-adjustable pedals.
- Some customer complaints about pedal slipping off and roller wheel issues.
- Sound system is not that impressive.
- Resistance levels aren’t enough dynamic for advanced trainees or athletes.
- You can’t download new workouts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is it a piece of sturdy exercise equipment?
Ans: Yes, it is and it can handle weight up to 350 lbs.
- How many heart rate programs are there?
Ans: 2 heart rate programs.
- Does this bike feature a Quickstart?
If you are purchasing this machine online then thoroughly check whether you are getting the expected supplied parts or not. Also, consult with your doctor if you have any leg injury or knee joint pain.
Sole E25 is a beginner-friendly equipment and it is very easy to work out with. Here you are getting a lot of amazing features in an affordable price range. Besides, it comes with a great warranty deal and it is specially designed to accommodate almost everyone. You can play music, keep yourself chilled, sync with other mobile apps and many more. But the only downfall is the assembly of the machine that can be a bit tricky. If you can’t do it properly then it might obstruct the normal operation of the elliptical. Otherwise, everything will work just fine.
Overall, it’s a nice option to try for a great cardio workout and to challenge yourself to gain the desired fitness level. So, yeah that is pretty much for now. I hope you like reading our Sole Elliptical E25 Review. Thank you!
Exercise bike related another articles
- best exercise bike
- best upright exercise bike
- exercise bike recumbent
- best exercise bike for losing weight
- Healthrider n35 exercise bike review
- kettler giro s spin bike review
- L Now Spin Bike Reviews
- Proform recumbent bike reviews
- Schwinn active 20 recumbent bike reviews
- Xterra SB550 recumbent bike review
- XTERRA Spin Bike Review
- True es700 recumbent bike review
- Reviews for fitnation recumbent bike
- free spirit recumbent bike reviews
- Keiser M3 Spin Bike Review
- Powertrain spin bike review
- ion spin bike review
- Cybex cr 750 r recumbent bike reviews
- Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike Review
- Body Flex Magnetic Recumbent Bike Reviews
- NORFLEX Spin Bike SPX200 Review
- Higol spin bike review
- York exercise bike review
- Schwinn Journey 2.0 Recumbent Bike Reviews
- Genki Magnetic Exercise Bike Review
- Sole B94 Upright Exercise Bike Review
- lemond recumbent exercise bike reviews
- matrix recumbent bike reviews
- Diamondback Spin Bike Review
- Kettler Giro GT exercise bike review
- Exerpeutic Gold 975 Recumbent Exercise Bike Reviews
- FreeMotion Spin Bike Reviews