This time my topic is about the strikingly well-designed Sole Elliptical E35 review. Sole E35 is a mid-priced elliptical series from the Sole Fitness brand. It is built in a way to provide you a much easier and comfortable workout. While it also features some high-end qualities such as handheld heart rate monitoring, power-adjustable stride, front-drive system, Bluetooth connectivity, and 20 incline settings. Not only that but it also has some additional features for you. Besides, it has a 7.5” LCD console that tracks your essential workout data. Furthermore, it has an amazing weight capacity of 375 lbs.
And it is super easy to operate. By the way, it is a club-grade elliptical machine that is perfect for both beginner and intermediate trainees. So, these are some basic details about the elliptical and it has both good and bad sides for you to know. Plus, you might have some general questions regarding this series. But don’t worry that will be covered too. So, lets directly move to the Sole Elliptical E35 Review for a full introduction to the machine.
Review of Sole Elliptical E35
E35 Sole Elliptical is a solidly built equipment. Mainly, the Sole Fitness deal with the hotel industry where the machine is used continuously and they are not well-maintained. As a result, these exercise equipment are designed to be more durable. Also, they maintain the same level of quality for home workout equipment. That’s why the E35 elliptical can withstand any types of intense workout under strenuous use and they won’t even move or tilt easily. Plus, you can count on the machine weight that is 230 lbs. while it has a great weight-bearing capacity of 350 lbs. Overall, it’s a piece of powerful and stable equipment.
Resistance, Drive, and Flywheel:
Sole E35 is comprised of magnetic resistance or Eddy current brake. It has 20 levels of resistance that offers quite a challenge even to the athlete. Here, you can easily adjust the resistance level directly from the handlebars. This particular feature lets you keep your hands only over the handlebars without disturbing you during the workout. Besides the resistance level gets auto-adjusted depending on your heart rate.
The elliptical can decide which resistance is essential for you and during what time to change its level when you place your hands over the heart sensor grip or wear the chest straps heart rate monitor.
Moreover, the E35 Sole has a front-drive system and a flywheel of 25 lbs. that means both of them are located beneath the console. Due to the front drive of elliptical, it takes comparatively less space than any other machine.
And the combination of 20 levels of resistance and a 25 lbs. flywheel offers whisper quiet and perfectly smooth performance.
Stride and Incline:
E35 Sole Elliptical features electrically adjustable stride and incline. The stride is adjustable from 20″ to 22″ to lengthen your pedaling motion and allow you to work on various muscle groups of your leg.
By the way, the power incline is also adjusted electrically. Therefore, you can easily change the incline ramp from 0 to 30 degrees by pressing the button placed on the handles and console. As a result, you don’t have to step down from the machine to adjust the steep level.
These certain features only come with expensive elliptical equipment. But luckily you are getting them on this budget-friendly Sole E35 elliptical series.
Moreover, the power incline provides extra resistance to your workout and it improves your cardio workout more. Again, with a high incline and resistance level, you can perform strength workout along with cardio workout.
Pedals and Handlebars:
Pedals are 15″ in size and it can accommodate any size and shape of feet. These pedals are designed jointly by the Sole engineers and the physiotherapist for reducing excess strain from your ankle and hip while pedaling.
Sometimes, due to the workout, our lower body joints experience pressure and it pushes the feet outward. For this reason, the pedal includes a 3-degree inward angle adjustment that keeps your feet and hips aligned. Additionally, you can fine-tune the pedal stiff from 0 to 10 degrees.
Handlebars of the Sole E35 Elliptical features multi-grip positions. It has 5 grips on the handlebars. Plus, the handlebars also act as a remote toggle for resistance and incline. That’s why you can easily adjust the resistance or incline by pressing the button placed on the handlebars.
Furthermore, there are pulse sensors placed on the handlebars to monitor your heart rate. So, amazingly these features are only available on the high-end elliptical but you are also getting it in this price range.
However, the handlebars are not so comfortable for the user with shorter arms.
Console of the Sole E35 elliptical has improved 7.5” LCD screen with back-lit that is very easy to read. Furthermore, the console angle is adjustable so that you can adjust it to your eye level. Sole E35’s console can track some essential workout data. Such as distance, speed, time, resistance levels, incline ramp, burned calories per min and hour, and target heart rate.
Additionally, the console has 10 preset workout programs that include 6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2heart rate programs. And the programs include heart programs, manual, muscle training, and heart rate workouts.
There is Bluetooth connectivity available in the console and it enables you to interact on the internet. Subsequently, you can connect the console with your electronic device that will track your workout data online. There is a Sole Fitness App in the console. With this Sole fitness app, you can save your workout data in the background and can share it with Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and other mobile fitness apps.
And it has two user profiles so that two people can save their regular workout data and custom programs in this device. So, it is a good feature for users because they can compare their custom workout progress with each other at times.
Some extras come with this Sole series such as water bottle holder, mp3 audio system, USB charging port, and tablet holder.
- Product’s weight: 230 lbs. Max supported
- weight: 375 lbs.
- Dimension: 27” width x 58” height x 83” depth
- Flywheel: Aluminum, 25 lbs.
- Resistance: Eddy Current Brake, 20 levels
- Drive: Front-drive system
- Stride length: 20-22”
- Power incline: 20 incline levels with 0-30 degrees adjustment
- Handlebars: Multi-grip positions, heart rate sensors and control resistance levels
- Console: 7.5” LCD screen, 10 built-in programs
- Pedal: 15”, Adjustable, 2-degree inward slope
- Warranty: 2 years: Labor, 5 years: electronics and parts and Lifetime: Frame
- Eddy Current Brake or magnetic resistance system with 20 levels is controlled by the remote toggle of the handlebars.
- Electronically adjusted stride length can accommodate a user of any size and shape.
- The flywheel is fairly heavy and weighs 25 lbs. and the machine has a front-drive system.
- Due to the combination of a heavy flywheel and frictionless resistance, you can have whisper-quiet operation.
- Power incline has up to 30 degrees of inclination that is adjustable from the automatic controls from the handlebars.
- Handlebars have multi-grip positions and there is a heart rate sensor on handlebar grips. Besides, it has included wireless chest strap for heart rate monitoring.
- To monitor your essential workout data there is a LCD console. Plus, the console offers you 10-built in workout programs.
- Pedals are specially designed by the engineer and physical therapist to reduce knee and ankle strain. That’s why the pedals are fully adjustable and provide a 2° inward slope.
- There are 6 rubber floor rests that gives stability to your machine.
- Maximum supported weight is 375 lbs. and the dimension of the machine is 27” width x 58” height x 83” depth.
- Stable workout equipment.
- Sound-free operation.
- Power incline with 20 levels.
- Heavy flywheel provides a smooth workout.
- 10 built-in workouts.
- Pedals are well-cushioned and adjustable.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wireless and pulse grip sensor for heart rate monitoring.
- Good customer care.
- Additional features include incorporated tablet holder, water bottle holder, built-in cooling fan, USB charging port, Bluetooth sound speakers.
- Great warranty package.
- Non-adjustable stride length.
- Elliptical machines can’t be folded.
- Not self-powered.
- Stride length only changes upon the adjustments of the incline ramp.
- Not a powerful sound speaker.
- From where you can adjust the incline ramp?
Ans: You can adjust the incline ramp by pushing the dials from the handles or console.
- Is this a stable workout machine?
Ans: Yes, it is. Because the machine has 6 rubber floor rests to keep it stable during the workout.
- Does the E35 have transport wheels?
Ans: Yes, it has transport wheels.
Always buy from a trustworthy online site and do check whether you are getting the New version of the E35 Sole Elliptical or not. Lastly, you can consult with your doctor about the purchase of the machine if you have any back pain or injury.
Sole E35 Elliptical is a low-impact exercise machine that motivates you to workout longer and reaches your fitness goals. It is designed specially by the engineers and physiotherapists to provide you utmost comfort and ease. Plus, it has all the top-features like the expensive machines. So, overall it will be an excellent buy for you in this budget-friendly price range.
That’s all now. Thanks for reading our Sole Elliptical E35 Review.