Trainees looking for a high-standard elliptical with limited space area should have a look at the Sole Elliptical E55. It’s designed with all the best attributes of an elliptical and fits so well in your small workout area.
Besides, it has a great weight capacity of 375 lbs. and includes some best digital upgrade features. Such as large and enhanced 9.0-inch adjustable console, Bluetooth connectivity, USB port, an incorporated tablet holder and audio speaker.
Above all, it consists of the best ergonomic construction from handlebars to pedals. This E55 series of the Sole Elliptical works efficiently for targeted muscle shaping. And it is due to the 20 levels of power incline up to 20°.
As for resistance, then it’s automated and has 20 levels. Moreover, Sole E55 has two special key specs-20 lbs. flywheel and a natural stride length of 20″. These two features make the elliptical suitable for all levels of users from average to taller heights.
Lastly, the pedals are adjustable and offer comfort to anyone. Plus, it has a 2° inward slope that takes off ankles and knees strain. So, these are some primary ideas about this elliptical machine.
Now we will directly go to the Sole Elliptical E55 Reviews. Here, you will get to see the overall good and bad side of the machine. Okay, let’s get started then!
Sole E55 is designed with a heavy-duty 38 mm steel frame. There are a great number of bolts and some parts are made of plastic. By the way, it weighs around 214 lbs. and has a dimension of 71” Length x 27” Width x 64” Height. It is pretty compact size equipment and fits well in a limited space. Yet it has a great weight capacity of 375 lbs. So, the Sole E55 is a solid-build that is constructed to last for a long time. There are 4 strong wheels on the rails that help to keep your machine stable.
Well, again a lot of users might think that it is quite smaller than the usual elliptical. But as mentioned earlier, it is equipped with all the best components of an elliptical. Besides, it has great ergonomics to offer you.
Resistance and Flywheel:
Eddy Current Brake or magnetic resistance system is used in the Sole E55 Elliptical. The resistance has 20 levels and it’s adjusted by pressing the buttons on the handlebars. So, these resistance levels bring variety and challenges and engage you more in the workout. Plus, with this magnetic resistance, you will get a smooth operation.
Flywheel’s weight of the Sole E55 is 20lbs. that is fairly heavy. As a result, due to this hefty flywheel, you can enjoy a quiet and smooth elliptical drive. Moreover, you will realize the importance of this flywheel when you workout or slow down for a while. Then the flywheel automatically increases or decreases the speed as per the need. And this attribute is mostly seen in any expensive elliptical.
Stride and Incline:
A lot of elliptical comes with shorter stride length but there’s an exception in all series of the Sole Fitness. Likewise, the Sole E55 has a natural stride length. You can adjust it up to 20” length. With these stride lengths, you will experience a natural feel as if you are walking or sprinting in the air. Besides, the strides are pain-less and the taller user will love this ride as they are comfortable for them.
Power incline of this elliptical series can be adjusted up to 20 different settings from 0 °-20 °. That offers you a more elliptical path that brings diversity in your workout. Here, you can adjust the incline level from the buttons on moving handlebars. An interesting fact about the incline levels is that they help in your targeted muscle toning.
Handlebars and Pedals:
There are two handlebars in the Sole E55 Elliptical. One- is fixed and has incorporated grip pulse sensors to monitor your heart rate. The other one-is movable and it acts as a remote toggle for resistance and incline. Thus, you can control both resistance and incline by pushing the buttons on the handlebar. As a result, you don’t have to get out of the machine leaving your workout. Besides the moving handlebars supports your upper body training.
By the way, the elliptical is also compatible with the wireless chest strap to measure your heart rate.
Foot pedals are large and adjustable that they have a 10-custom designed position. Also, they have a 2° inward slope. The inward slope helps to reduce excess strain from your ankles and knees.
A basic computer is equipped in the Sole E55 elliptical. However, it has a larger 9.0″ LCD with a vibrant blue backlit display. Your important workout data is tracked in this console. Such as time, distance, speed, RPM, Watts, calories, pulse, and incline.
Moreover, the console has 10 built-in workout programs that include the followings:
- Fat burn.
- Heart rate-2
Furthermore, the console is Bluetooth enabled. That allows you to sync with other smart devices. Here, you can upload your workout data to some fitness app such as MyFitnessPal, iHealth, Sole Fitness App and many others.
Some extras are included with the console and they are USB charging port, tablet holder, cooling fan and audio speaker. These extras make your exercise more fun and comfortable.
- Heavy-duty steel gauge frame design of 38 mm and provide durability to the machine.
- A hefty flywheel that weighs 20 lbs. contributes to the smooth and quiet operation of the elliptical.
- Adjustable stride length up to 20″ offers a natural feel and can accommodate almost anyone.
- Magnetic resistance (ECB) with 20 levels delivers a fluid elliptical motion.
- Power incline comes with 20 level settings up to 20° adjustments and it targets the lower part of the body.
- Handlebars have contact pulse grip and act as a remote toggle for adjusting incline and resistance.
- A large console with 9.0” LCD tracks fitness data and has 10 preset workout programs.
- Large pedals with foam cushion support, 10-custom design positions, and 2° inward slope help to reduce ankle and knee stress.
- Product’s weight: 214 lbs.
- Dimension: 71” Length x 27” Width x 64” Height
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Frame: Steel Gauge frame of 38 mm
- Resistance: Eddy current brake, 20 levels
- Flywheel: 20 lbs.
- Stride length: 20”
- Incline: Adjustable up to 20°, 20 settings
- Handlebars: Multi-grip design, contact pulse sensors, and control
resistance and incline
- Pedals: Oversized, 2° inward slope, 10-custom design positions
- Console: 9.0” LCD, 10 preset programs
- Transport wheels: Yes
- Extras: USB port, Bluetooth sync, tablet holder, water bottle
holder, sound system, cooling fan
- Warranty: 2 Years- Labor, 5 years- Electronics and Parts and Lifetime-
- Solid construction.
- Compact size and weight render durability to the elliptical.
- Quiet and smooth performance.
- Heavy-duty flywheel.
- Varying electromagnetic resistance system.
- Pedal is adjustable up to 10 custom design positions.
- Handlebars controls resistance and console.
- Good customer services.
- Assembly is quite easy.
- Easily transportable.
- USB charger port.
- Water bottle holder and tablet holder.
- Audio speaker and cooling fan.
- Bluetooth sync.
- Excellent warranty.
- Strides may be too long for short trainees.
- Sound speaker is not very powerful.
- Only 10 limited built-in programs.
- Console is too basic.
- Comparatively offers less value than any other elliptical.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is the elliptical compatible with a chest strap?
Ans: Yes, it is.
- Can I customize the pedal positions?
Ans: Yes, you can customize it up to 10 positions.
- Can I adjust the console angle as per my need?
Ans: Yes, you can tilt it forward or back for the best angle to see.
- Does the elliptical make noise?
Ans: No, it doesn’t make a noise because of the magnetic resistance.
If you’re purchasing this elliptical machine online then please have enough detail about its customer service and authenticity. Also, check properly whether you are getting the expected product or not. Lastly, have your doctor consultation before buying the bike if you have any leg pain or injury.
Sole E55 is a compact size elliptical that can well-fit in any small space. It is suitable for both newbie and intermediate trainees. In spite of being a compact elliptical, it features all the remarkable attributes of a high-quality machine. Also, it targets your entire body and provides less stress over your joints. So, overall, it’s a worth trying product. I hope you will like it too. Thanks for reading our Sole Elliptical E55 Reviews.