As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Today we will talk about the much popular and top-rated exercise equipment Sole E95 Elliptical Trainer. It’s an expensive machine but it definitely worth the price. Sole E95 elliptical is fairly sturdy, fluid and remarkably customizable. This series of Sole elliptical includes a heavy flywheel of 34 lbs. that offers a consistent and fluid motion. Besides the front-drive system of the machine allows both forward and reverse elliptical operation and it’s pretty much noiseless. Here, you will get an extremely smooth sensation with 20 resistance levels and 20 incline levels that will challenge you for targeted fitness goals. Plus, its key specs features power-adjustable maximum stride length and completely adjustable ramp angle. There are heart rate sensors on handlebars for measuring your pulse. While the machine also includes large footpads with comfortable foam cushion support. The Sole Elliptical E95 also offers upper body training along with the leg workout. And you can track your valuable workout data with the commercial-grade console. This console provides 10 preset workouts, Bluetooth connectivity, and can share your workout data with other fitness apps. Moreover, there are some additional features included in the elliptical. Well, these are some basic intro to the machine. But I would like to disclose more about it in the Sole Elliptical E95 Reviews. So, let’s go for it!
Check Latest Price on Amazon
E95 series of Sole elliptical is a sturdy machine. It is designed with heavy-duty 38 mm steel frame and parts are made of plastic material. While it weighs 215 lbs. and has a dimension of 27” W x 62” H x 83” D. Moreover, there are four rear wheels on the heavy-duty rails. This feature ensures a smooth and stable feel and avoids side-to-side pedaling motion.
The machine can support maximum weight up to 400 lbs. which is the great weight capacity. Besides that, the Sole E95 comes with a great warranty to ensure durability to the machine. As a result, Sole E95 provides the user with a lifetime warranty on frame and 5 years for parts. So, we can say that the Sole offers one of the best warranty deal in the fitness industry.
Resistance, Flywheel, and Incline:
There is Eddy current brake or Magnetic resistance on the E95 Sole elliptical. Here you can get 20 levels of resistance that can be adjusted from the buttons on handlebars. These resistance levels offer you an intense and challenging workout. You can check your resistance level from the console and adjust it accordingly. Due to the magnetic resistance, the performance of the elliptical is nearly silent.
Flywheel of the E95 is quite heavy and it weighs 34 lbs. With this flywheel, you can get a stable and comfortable operation. Plus, it has a front-drive system that allows both forward and reverse elliptical movement.
Power incline of the Sole E95 has 20 levels. It can be also regulated from the integrated buttons on the handlebars. While it also features a fully adjustable ramp angle from 0 to 40 degrees. These computerized inclines provide more resistance and diversity in your workout. Furthermore, using these inclines you can target various muscles group of your lower body.
Handlebars, stride, and Pedals:
There are 2-set of handlebars. One is fixed and the other one is movable. Pulse grip sensors are integrated on the fixed handlebar to monitor your targeted heart rate. While the stationary handlebar acts like the remote toggle for adjusting resistance level and power incline. By the way, the Sole also includes wireless chest straps to track your heart rate. Again, the handlebars consist of custom-designed grips that offer both balance and comfort. Using the moveable handlebar back and forth, you can get a good low-impact upper body workout.
Stride of the machine is highly-adjustable. It has a maximum of 20-22″ stride length. Moreover, the Sole E95 elliptical’s pedals feature worm drive dial with 10 levels that allow you to select your fit for stride. Again, the fusion of the stride length and angle efficiently works for weight loss and lower body muscle shaping.
Pedals of the E95 elliptical are oversized and they are well-designed with foam cushion. Plus, they are easily adjustable and have an inward 2-degree slope on each of them. Here, the 2-degree inward slope will help to reduce excess knees and ankle stress.
A computer console with 9.0” blue backlit LCD screen is featured in the Sole E95 that is pretty large and easy to read. The console has 10 preset programs such as 6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2 heart rate programs. So, the 6 programs in the console are manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, and interval. Furthermore, it tracks important workout information that includes time, distance, calories, pace, resistance level, incline, and heart rate.
Console angles are adjustable so that you can fix it up to your eye level. Also, the computer console is Bluetooth enabled that can sync with any smart devices. Then you can share your workout data to some fitness apps like Mapmyrun, Apple Health, Sole app, and MyFitnessPal, etc. Again, due to the Bluetooth connection users can incorporate their smart devices as an alternative workout console.
Along with the console, you are getting some additional features such as two cooling fans, USB charging port, a water bottle holder, audio speakers, and an incorporated tablet holder.
- 20” to 22” maximum electronic stride length adjustment.
- Eddy’s current magnetic brake with 20 resistance levels brings a challenge in your workout to achieve more.
- Two handlebars, one with a pulse grip to measure heart rate and the other one acts as remote for resistance and incline.
- Power incline with 20 settings helps for targeted muscle toning.
- Heavy flywheel of 34 lbs. and the front-drive system offers a smooth and quiet operation.
- Large LCD computer console has 10 preset workouts and tracks essential workout data.
- Oversized pedals with well-cushioned foam are comfortable and it has a 2-degree inward slope that reduces ankle and knee strain.
- Includes both contact and wireless chest strap to measure heart rate.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows other devices to acts as an alternative program console.
- Additional features are included with the machine. Such as USB charging port, 2 cooling fans, tablet holder, water bottle holder, and audio speaker, etc.
- Product’s weight: 215 lbs.
- Dimension: 27” Width x 62” Height x 83” Depth
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Frame: Heavy-duty 38 mm steel frame
- Resistance: ECB, 20 levels
- Flywheel: 34 lbs.
- Incline: 20 settings, 0 to 40 degrees adjustment
- Drive: Front
- Stride: Adjustable, 20” to 22”
- Handlebars: 2-fixed and stationary, pulse grip, controls resistance
- Console: Large LCD 9.0”, tracks essential data, 10 presets
- Pedals: Oversized, 15”, 2-degree inward slope
- Extras: Tablet holder, water bottle holder, audio speaker,
Bluetooth connectivity, built-in cooling fans, and USB
- Warranty: 2-years: Labor, 5-years: Electronics and parts and
- Sturdy design.
- Pedals are adjustable.
- Power adjustable stride can be adjusted to maximum length.
- 10 preset programs with custom.
- Audio system.
- Water bottle holder.
- A USB port for charging.
- Built-in cooling fans.
- Large graphics display.
- Contact pulse grip sensors on the handlebars.
- A wireless chest strap is also included.
- Bluetooth sync with other fitness apps.
- Easily movable due to the transport wheels.
- Great warranty deal and good customer services.
- Quite a large frame size.
- Not a suitable machine for trainees with a short stride.
- Only 10 limited built-in workout programs.
- You can’t download new workout programs.
- Sound system is not very effective.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Does this machine include a chest strap?
Ans: Yes, it does.
- Why it’s not suitable for short trainees?
Ans: Because the stride length will be long for the short trainees.
- Can I use my mobile as an alternative program console?
Ans: Yes, you can do it by syncing your mobile with the Bluetooth enabled console.
- How long does it take to assemble the machine?
Ans: Well, it might take a few hours.
If you are buying the Sole E95 elliptical from any other online site then do check about it thoroughly. Also, make sure whether you are getting the expected parts or not. Lastly, have a consultation with your doctor if you have back pain or injury.
Look you are not going to buy any exercise equipment again and again. Definitely you will buy a good-quality exercise machine that will be durable for a long time. So, the Sole E95 elliptical is one of those exercise machines that might have a high-price. But it has all the exceptional features that an elliptical should have. Moreover, it carries a fantastic warranty deal. Again, the Sole E95 is very prominent in offering certain benefits. Such as comfortable workout, strain reduction, and progress monitoring, etc. Lastly, it makes your workout way more fun and enjoyable. Thus, we can say overall this exercise machine worths giving a try. Rest is your decision and I hope you like reading our Sole Elliptical E95 Reviews. Thank you!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.