As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the Spirit Fitness XE395 elliptical reviews. It seems to me that you are interested in the elliptical machines. An elliptical is one of the most well-liked cardio equipment at both fitness club and home use. It is because an elliptical is very friendly with your joints and enhances your stamina and cardio capacity. With an elliptical, you can do both upper and lower body workout. Plus, it helps you to target specific leg muscles and improve your balance. You can also burn fat and shape your muscles in a shorter time using an elliptical. Besides that, you can work out in an elliptical after an injury since it provides a lower-impact workout that will help you achieve a full range of motion. Moreover, it will strengthen your muscles and joints by removing extra stress over the injured area.
So, these are some basic reasons why a lot of people workout in an elliptical. I hope you are also somehow interested in Elliptical and that’s why you are here. Okay, then let me introduce you with an eminent Fitness Brand Spirit Fitness XE395 series. It is designed with proper ergonomics and biomechanics and you will get a solid feel while working out on it. Additionally, this machine includes some splendid features that will make your workout effective and challenging. Anyways, let us directly move to the XE395 Elliptical Reviews to know more in detail.
Review of XE395 Elliptical
Design and Sturdiness:
Spirit XE395 Elliptical is a solid and heavy machine that weighs almost 216 lbs. While it has a dimension of 76” L x 29” W x 64” H. This elliptical has an incredible weight capacity of 400 lbs. and the user having height range from 5’3” to 6’4” can comfortably workout here. Working out in this elliptical trainer feels so solid and smooth as well. Again, the elliptical has a dual-track system with concave roller wheels that adds durability and stability to the machine.
Now, let’s talk about resistance. The Spirit Fitness XE395 features an Eddy Current Brake or magnetic resistance system. Resistance system is comprised of 20 levels. As a result, due to the ECB system, the elliptical operates smoothly when pedaling. Plus, it responds quickly to the resistance changes that are controlled by the handlebar remote.
A heavy flywheel of 30 lbs. is also added in the XE395 elliptical. Well, it is commonly mistaken by a lot of people that heavy flywheel is good. However, sometimes it creates difficulty in the smooth operation of the machine. Therefore, the Spirit Fitness XE395 has given more emphasis on its kinetic energy of the foot pedal. Because kinetic energy helps to offer a smooth start and finish in the elliptical pedaling motion.
Moreover, XE395 elliptical includes 20 levels of power incline. This power incline adjusts your elliptical pedal pattern. And instantly change the operation through the Hand Grip mounted controls. However, this elliptical also offers motorized adjustments to the incline.
Spirit Fitness XE395 also has an adjustable stride length of 20”. So, at this stride length, the XE395 elliptical can fit almost everyone.
There are two sets of handlebars and they act as remote handlebars toggles. Basically, these remote toggles are for controlling resistance and power incline. Plus, it also provides a stable workout without taking off your hands from the handlebars. While the handlebars may offer multi-grip positions but the center opening part of them might be narrower for a lot of users.
Pedals and Q-factor:
Foot pedals of this elliptical include three different angles adjustment. You can adjust to 0 to 5 and 5 to 10 degrees of angle by simply pulling the handle on the back of the foot pedal. As a result, you can find a comfortable fit for your striding style. By the way, the Q-factor of the pedals is quite narrow and it is 2 inches. Well, if you don’t know Q-factor then it is the distance between the inside of two pedals.
Another important trait of the XE395 trainer is that it has incorporated a two-degree inward tilt to offer you an ergonomically right posture. Though the 2-degree inward tilt may not sound a big deal still it definitely provides you great workout experience.
Console and Extras:
Spirit Fitness XE395 comes with a 7.5″ bright blue backlit LCD console screen. While it has a separate Muscle activation profile and Heart rate (HR)% displays. Besides the console has 8 built-in workout programs. That includes Manual, Fat Burn, Hill, Cardio, Interval, Strength, 2 Heart Rate and 2 User Profile. Also, the console monitor tracks your distance, speed, time, burned calories, resistance level, and heart rate. Moreover, the console can share your workout data with FitBit, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, RECORD, and iHealth (iOS). And again, it can export all your workout data to its very own SPIRIT FIT app. This fitness app is available on both android and iOS. Besides the console has Bluetooth connectivity and it may require a standard outlet for plug-in.
Extras of the bike feature a tablet holder, an MP3 audio jack and speaker and a built-in cooling fan.
- Product’s weight: 216 lbs.
- Dimension: 76” Length x 29” Width x 64” Height
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Type: Elliptical
- Brand: Spirit Fitness
- Resistance: ECB, 20 levels
- Stride length: 20”
- Power Incline: 20 levels
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Heart Rate monitor: Contact and Wireless
- Handlebars: Remote toggles for both resistance and incline
- Console: Muscle Activation Profile, HR % Profile, 7.5” LCD screen, 8 built-in programs
- Q-factor: 2 inches
- Dual Track: Yes
- Pedals: 3 different angle adjustments
- Extras: MP3 sound speaker, built-in cooling fan, tablet holder and a water bottle holder
- Warranty: Lifetime- Brake and Frame, 10 Years- Parts, 1 Year- Labor
- Large and sturdy exercise equipment that weighs 216 lbs.
- Eddy Current Brake with 20 levels of adjustment provides quite a challenge in your workout.
- Power Incline with 20 adjustment helps to alter your pedaling motion.
- Wireless and contact heart rate monitoring helps you get an effective exercise.
- Handlebars act as remote toggles for both resistance and incline.
- A dual-track system with concave wheel rollers adds stability to the machine.
- Adjustable foot pedal with three different angle adjustment that offers the perfect fit for your striding pattern.
- Bright blue backlit LCD console with a 7.5″ screen with separate HR % profile and Muscle Activation profile LED display.
- Is this a sturdy item?
Ans: Yes, it is and it weighs 400 lbs.
- How much can you invert the foot pedals?
Ans: Up to 2-degree.
- What is the plug-in requirement of this elliptical?
Ans: Standard outlet.
- Does this bike feature AUX input?
Buyers Guide of XE395 Elliptical Reviews
Before buying the machine do check if it has all the required parts or not and also consult with your doctor if you have any leg pain or back injury.
Spirit XE395 is a great piece of exercise equipment in terms of comfort and sturdiness. And of course, all its special features are going to give you a delighted and effective workout. Besides, it is quite an affordable and top of the line series of Spirit Fitness. Therefore, I think it is worth trying. Anyways thank you for reading our XE395 Elliptical Reviews.
Exercise bike related another articles
- Best stationary bike for home
- Best elliptical for under $500
- mini exercise bike
- best stationary bike
- Best Cheapest Exercise Bike
- foldable exercise bike
- best folding exercise bike
- Best Folding Exercise Bike for Short Person
- Exercise Bike for seniors
- best upright exercise bike
- best exercise bike recumbent
- exercise bike for losing weight
- best exercise bike
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.