Looking for a york exercise bike review? No worries, you can now stop wondering as you are at the right place!
York exercise bike is one of the ideal bikes for aerobic exercise and cardiovascular health training.
Exercising or working out is a must for a fit and healthy body. Who does not want a fit body? I think everyone does. Exercising can prevent aging, improve strength, develop muscles and cardiovascular system. It also can help to lose weight and improve overall health and fitness.
There are different types of exercising like aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise is like the physical activity that includes running, cycling, swimming, walking, skipping and hiking, etc. And anaerobic exercise is strength and resistance training that includes push-up, pull-up, interval training, weight training, and sprinting etc. Both of this exercise increases cardiovascular endurance. And also can give you a firm strengthen muscles and can improve joint strength. Exercising can increase your energy level and makes you feel happy. It can also reduce the risk of Chronic diseases. It improves brain, lungs and heart functionality. Exercise helps even with relaxation and improves sleep quality.
For working out or exercising you need to go to the gym or workout from home. May be don’t like to visit gym or don’t have time for gym because of office work or study. Or tell me who likes to be seen working out by a bunch of strangers in the gym? Probably no one, right? That’s why there is a lot of exercise bike in the fitness market so that you can work out from home. But which exercise bike can be the best option for you?
For the aerobic workout or cardiovascular training, there is no other exercise bike as best as the york exercise bike.
York fitness bikes are one of the most popular choices of people in recent days. it is mostly popular for home use. it comes with the budget price and wide range of features. A question can come in your mind that, are your york bike worth the money? Or which is the best model for your fitness exercise bike? then you need to keep reading to know more.
York is a UK-based fitness equipment manufacturer company. They are best known for their home exercise bike. York also builds trainers, treadmill, weight training equipment, and other various exercising equipment. York’s aim is to produce budget or mid-range budget friendly exercising equipment. York’s are not the cheapest bikes but they are less expensive. York has a reputation for producing excellent budget bikes with most popular models. From a vast range of models you can choose the right model for you according to your requirements. When it comes to money york is the best bikes in the fitness market. York exercise bike may not be the most advanced on the fitness market but it is best model that can provide you with excellent and great workout. if you want a solid workout without spending a fortune then york exercise bike can be the best exercise bike for you.
- Dimension: 92 x 52. 5 x 25.5 cm
- Weight: 30kg
- Capacity: 140 kg
- Flywheel: 10 kg
- Heart rate: Hand pulse
- Safety: CE safety approved
- Auto sleep mode: Yes
The york exercise bike is a great mix of features which makes it one of the bestseller. This bike’s slim and compact body helps you easily hop on and off.
This bike has the ability to maintain a body weight capacity of 130 kg. This bike has a 3 piece crank system and heavy 10 kg flywheel that provides extra strength to the pedal.
It’s inbuilt recovery mode and sturdy construction made its one of the best bike.
This bike comes with a vertically and horizontally, up and down and fore and aft adjustable extra-large cushioned seat. It also has handle bars that can be adjustable from multiple angles. The handle bars come with a built in heart rate sensor. The pedals also come with straps so you can achieve the best riding position.
You can enjoy 32 levels of electronic resistance. Choose any one you like and enjoy the smooth performance.
This bike is loaded with 16 to 12 built in programs for your workout so that you can achieve your fitness goals. Now you can choose any program according to your workout and reach your fitness goals more easily.
131 X 59mm blue backlight LCD display which tracks and shows the reading – scan, time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, recovery and RPM.
This bike also has an auto sleep mode, which if 4 minutes is not pedalling will enter itself to saving mode. Thus it is an energy saver! No more energy is wasted.
Guess what now you can easily move your exercise bike from one place to another with its transport wheel. You can take your exercise bike in any room you want. Isn’t it awesome? No more getting stuck up in one room. May be you can take the bike on your veranda if you have one and work out in the fresh air!
This bike also has the adjustable stabilizer feet for uneven surfaces.
It also has a water bottle holder so that you can stay hydrated during the workout. So thoughtful of the manufacturer, is not it?
- To provide you with extra strength this bike has a 3 piece crank system and heavy 10 kg flywheel.
- The seat is adjustable from different angles and it is extra-large cushion seat. The seat is adjustable horizontally or vertically and back or forward and up or down, any way you want.
- Built in straps are attached to the pedals for your comfort while working out.
- 131 X 59mm blue backlight LCD display that tracks and displays – scan, time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, recovery and RPM.
- It also has adjustable stabilizer feet for uneven surfaces.
- Using the transport wheel you can move the bike from one room to another easily.
- Auto sleep mode turns off the bike if it is not being pedalled for 4 minutes.
- 14 to 12 built in programs and 32 levels of electronic resistance. You can now enjoy these built in programs and achieve your fitness goals more easily than ever.
- Water bottle holder as an extra feature. No more getting thirsty while working out.
- Dimension: 92 X 58.5 X 25.5 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Capacity: 140 kg
- Display: 131 X 59mm blue backlight LCD which tracks and displays scan, time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, recovery, and RPM.
- Auto sleep mode: yes
- Heart rate: hand pulse
- Seat: extra-large cushioned seat which is adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Stabilizer: adjustable stabilizer for uneven surfaces
- Handlebars: multi adjustable angle
- Resistance: 32 levels of electronic/magnetic resistance
- Crank system: 3 piece crank system
- Power: mains (power back)
- Flywheel: 10 kg
- Programs: 16 to 12 programs, Heart Rate Control feature, watts, manual, user definable
- Safety: CE safety approved
- Warranty : lifetime for frame, 1 year for parts and labor
- Water bottle holder: yes, (on the latest one)
- Transportation wheels: yes
- Well built
- Easy assemble
- Easy to use
- Not expensive
- No cord needed
- Assemble may take some time.
- Hand pulse sensor may not provide an accurate reading
- Programs may not be sufficient for advance user
- Some of the users complained of it’d being noisy, some says it does makes any noise
Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Ques: Does the bike needs to be assembled?
Ques: How the to assemble can take
Ans: It can take 30 to 45 minutes
Ques: Doe the hand pulse shows an accurate reading
Ans: No but it shows something near the accurate reading.
Ques: Does it make any noise?
Ans: No, but some of the users said it did make noise
Ques: Does it have a transport wheel?
Ques: Does it have a water bottle holder?
Ques: Does it comes with a display?
Ques: What is it’s shipping weight?
Ans: It’s shipping weight is 30 kg
Before buying an exercise bike many questions can come in your mind, like if the bike is good for you? Or is it the right one? Or is this bike worth the money? Or if you are making a good investment or not?
Trust me, york exercise bike can be the best option for you if you want to do the aerobic or cardiovascular workout. If you want a high-quality exercise then this bike is for you. Because of its wide range of useful features this bike is one of the popular bikes in the fitness market. Though this bike needs to be assembled but it is easy and less time-consuming.
The extra-large cushion seat of this bike makes it comfortable to use. The seat is also adjustable from different angles. This bikes comfortable petals comes with built in straps that make your riding more smooth and easy.
It also comes with a built-in heart rate sensor in its handlebars. It’s 3 piece crank system and 10 kg flywheel also will give you extra strength while working out. This bike is loaded with 16 to 12 programs and 32 levels of resistance so that you can work out easily and achieve your fitness goals.
It has an LCD display of 131×59 mm. This blue backlit LCD display tracks and shows your speed, distance, calories, time, scan, pulse, recovery and rpm. This bike also enters sleep mode if it is not paddled for four minutes.
The built-in transport wheel of this bike makes it possible to move the bike from one place to another. And the bike also has adjustable stabilizer feet for uneven services. To keep you hydrated this bike also has a water bottle holder. This bike can give you an overall smooth and sturdy performance.
If this article about the york exercise bike review comes in handy for you, then don’t forget to read our other articles.
- Healthrider n35 exercise bike review
- kettler giro s spin bike review
- L Now Spin Bike Reviews
- Proform recumbent bike reviews
- Schwinn active 20 recumbent bike reviews
- Xterra SB550 recumbent bike review
- XTERRA Spin Bike Review
- True es700 recumbent bike review
- Reviews for fitnation recumbent bike
- free spirit recumbent bike reviews
- Keiser M3 Spin Bike Review
- Powertrain spin bike review
- ion spin bike review
- Cybex cr 750 r recumbent bike reviews
- Exerpeutic LX7 Spin Bike Review
- Body Flex Magnetic Recumbent Bike Reviews
- NORFLEX Spin Bike SPX200 Review
- best upright exercise bike
- best exercise bike recumbent
- best exercise bike for losing weight